Hanging Amaranthus- White
Hanging Amaranthus- White
- Also available to order in Pink and Peach.
- Our dried hanging amaranthus total length is about 15-20 inches long, though, each bundle may differ in length.
- Hanging amaranthus can be arranged by itself or used as accents in any floral arrangement by cutting pieces off the stem into desired lengths.
Globe Amaranth is native to Central America. They are grown prominently in Panama and Guatemala but also are now being grown globally.
Hanging amaranthus is an incredibly delicate and unique-looking plant. People are loving incorporating amaranthus into their DIY wedding flowers due to the spectacular texture! Amaranthus has long stems with stunning hanging clusters of fuzzy buds that droop to the side.
- Keep in mind these are real preserved items, ensure they are handled with care. If you are new to preserved items, I suggest reading our blog on Preserved VS. Dried Florals.
- As it is a natural item, shedding is perfectly normal when first receiving the item and styling the product. Once secured in your vase or arrangement, you will only notice shedding from time to time.
Follow us to get inspiration
Pinterest Luxe B
YouTube Watch Here
- Most of our items take 5-10 business days to process before shipment.
- Type 6, Type 1 & any item including our FAUX ACCENT pieces do have longer processing times. Due to high demand of these items, they do have a 3-6 week processing time before your item will be shipped out.
- If you have an important event or wedding and need it sooner please email us. We will try our very best to accommodate.
The health and safety of all our team members are our number one priority. Please note that Covid delays may happen with shipment. If you do have an important event, we strongly suggest placing your order in advance. Even orders that seek priority shipment, we cannot guarantee priority arrival times within the covid parameters.
LOCAL COVID PICKUP:
As we do have a high demand for our product and most pieces are made to order, our items do take 5-10 business days to process before they will be ready for pick up. Our Type 6, Type 1 and Faux Vase Accents due to their high demand, they do have a processing time of 3-6 weeks.
Email Notification will be sent once your order is available for pickup. We are open Monday to Friday 9-4pm for pickup orders. We have uploaded this map with a cheat guide to what our building looks like from outside.
Once arrived we have a contact number on our store to call and let us know you have arrived.
Curb side pickup will be extended and mask are mandatory when meeting us.
Thank you kindly,
We do scent most of our items with our signature scent. Pampas and Dried Florals have a natural odor so we do choose to scent ours. If you do have any sensitivities or allergies, we do suggest emailing us with any questions. We do have the option to have any order unscented. We just ask that you contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
If you do have severe allergies, we do suggest going with our faux pampas line. This line is completely synthetic. We made this item for our customers who have allergies or sensitivities.