Skip to main content
Are you experiencing shipping delays?
- The health and safety of all our team members are our number one priority. Please note that Covid delays may happen with the shipment. All postal carriers have been experiencing shipping delays. If you do have an important event, we strongly suggest placing your order in advance. Even for orders that seek priority shipment, we cannot guarantee priority arrival times within the covid parameters.
Where are you located?
- Our main office is located in Nisku, Alberta, Canada. We ship our Canadian orders from this location.
Which shipping carriers do you use?
We use Canada Post for our Canadian orders.
How can I communicate delivery instructions to the carrier?
- All of our shipping carriers have the option of adding delivery instructions for a package.
Do you ship to P.O boxes?
Will my item have to clear customs?
- Our Canadian orders placed on our Canadian website are in Canadian dollars. Canadian orders will not pay any duty or customs fees.
What is the shipping rate in Canada?
- $20 per large box and $10 per small box needed.
- Some orders may require to be packaged in multiple boxes depending on the size of the order or the items in the order. This will be calculated in the cart before checking out.
- The shipping fee is non-refundable once the order has been shipped out.